Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Welcome to The Area

What does the world need?

Peace, more Star Wars movies, better tasting diet pop, improved governments, more understanding between countries and faiths, a new blog catering to 20-60 somethings?

Well, I'd love to deliver on all of these needs, but frankly, the only thing I can deliver is this new blog.


We've named it The Area. I'm not sure why, it was the first thing that came to my mind, and sometimes you go with that first thing rather than spend ten hours wordsmithing. Anyway, I make no promises on the quantity of the work you'll find here at The Area, but you will find quality. My team of bloggers have great thoughts and we want to impart our wisdom to you and hopefully, over time, we'll get everyone in line to accomplish all of those great things I listed above. But in the meantime, what do you want to see more of in the world? Feel free to post your comments here at The Area and we may just write something more about it. In the meantime, I am going to start the Area with some interesting thoughts on games, sports and Star Wars, so check back and see if you like it in the next few weeks.





Later


-TMD

1 comment:

Kurt Schneider said...

Dude! You need cigar & Cubs talk! Throw in some solid music banter & I'm a regular.